This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the True Local Deals.
1. How do I make a purchase? Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to log-in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue. There are a couple of payment options for you to choose from.
2. My password does not work. What now? If you have forgotten your password, please call us at (970) 926-7625 during business hours and we will reset it for you.
3. There is an item that I would like to purchase but the price is missing. Why? Periodically we do not allow online purchases of certain items. You can check on availability by calling (970) 926-7625 during business hours or click on this link.
4. How long does it take to get purchased items? If you made a purchase using a credit card, you can pick up your certificate at the radio station between 9am-Noon Monday through Friday. If you made a purchase over the weekend, you can generally pick it up on Monday morning.
5. What is your return policy? Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned. All sales are final so be certain of your purchase before you buy. Also, use your certificates in a timely manner.
6. I know of a great business in my neighborhood that would be perfect for your store. How do I make a suggestion? Please send an email with as much information about the business as possible.
7. What is your address? Please send any mail to: 275 Main St, U201, Edwards CO 81632
8. Can I print items from my computer? NO. All purchases will need to be picked up at the station.
* Disclaimer: True Local Deals is not responsible for any gift certificates lost in the mail.